We are a group of true animal lovers; in the veterinary profession because we can’t help ourselves, animals are our passion!
We are a small and experienced team; our receptionists have collectively worked for Corner House Vets for over 28 years, plus, with over 50 years veterinary experience between our vets and 80 years nursing experience amongst our nurses, you are in capable and familiar hands.
We have been an established practice in the Exmouth area for over thirty years. Some of our clients have been with us since the start! We have active branches in both Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton.
Our ethos is to provide you with reassurance and your animals with excellent medical care.
Below is our client charter; our promise to you that your care and the care of your loved-one is our utmost priority.
- We will always greet you and your pet with a smile
- We will always treat your pet as if it were our own, with total care and attention
- You will only ever be seen by fully qualified vets and trained nurses using the most suitable equipment and medicines available
- In the consultation room, we will always listen to you to understand the nature of your concerns and explain the treatment options available to you
- We will endeavour to discuss costs with you before they arise
- We will regularly seek your feedback to try and improve our service to you
We’re all in this together; working hard to make sure your pets have a fun and happy life. Our focus is firmly on preventative health care; but we are here to deal with the unexpected as well. For a holistic and caring approach to the well-being of your little treasure; we’re your practice.