Prices will vary depending on the care or treatment required by your pet and you will find our fees are very competitive.
We are happy to provide written estimates and discuss any treatment that pets may require with our clients.
Please contact our reception team on 01395 277775 who will be happy to provide you with prices for the many veterinary services we can offer you and your pets.
Please note that payment is required at the time of treatment.
Corner House Pet Health Plans
Save money and pay monthly with our Pet Health Plans.
Our pet Health Plans provide you with a simple, money saving way to give your cat or dog the regular preventative treatment he or she needs.
For more information:
- call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958
- visit www.pethealthplans.co.uk
- come into the practice
- call us on 01395 277775 for more information
Did you know 1 in 3 pets may require unexpected veterinary treatment each year?* Whilst advances in veterinary medicines mean we can do more for your pet, treatment costs can soon mount up. We recommend Petplan insurance to all our clients to help cover unexpected vets bills.
You may be surprised to hear that you are more likely to claim on your pet insurance than your car or household policies (Allianz Insurance plc). In fact, in our experience if you are one of the few people who don’t need to claim on your pet insurance you really are very lucky indeed!
It’s important to be aware that not all pet insurance is the same. Some policies limit the amount of time or money that you can claim for. Don’t just shop around on price alone.
At Corner House Vets we recommend Petplan insurance for the following reasons:
- With Petplan’s Covered for Life guarantee your veterinary fees cover is renewed each year no matter how much you claim.
- Petplan doesn’t place exclusions at renewal on their Covered for Life policies so on-going conditions such as eczema continue to be covered by the policy.
- Petplan won’t increase your premium or excess just because you make a claim.
- Petplan is a pet insurance specialist so they understand the animal market and work closely with vets, charities and breeders.
Click here to find out more about the different types of pet insurance.
Why not try before you buy? For 4 weeks free Petplan insurance simply click here and quote our practice reference number 1100005413.
* Source: Petplan