Corner House Veterinary Surgery Pet Health Plans for cats and dogs offer:
- A new, easy and cost-effective way to spread the cost of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments
- Regular, structured 10 Point health Checks, preventive treatments and advice
- Access to exclusive discounted prices on purchases, services and treatments
- A Health Check record Book to allow you and your vet to monitor and record your pet’s health
- Plans to suit your pet, whatever its age or breed
- A health plan that works well on its own or alongside pet insurance
- Reassurance that you are providing the best care for your pet throughout its life
Planning for your pet’s health
At Corner House Veterinary Surgery we believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable, which is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
A Pet Health Plan is a simple way to protect your pet and your family against preventable disease and discomfort by ensuring your pet’s vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments are kept up to date. Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving money.
We have teamed up the Pet Health Plans from Denplan, who collect your Direct Debits and look after the administration of our plans. This frees us up to concentrate on looking after your pets.
What to do next
It’s simple to join, you can either:
- Call the Pet Health Plans team free on 0800 169 9958 and join up over the phone
- Come to into the practice during our opening hours and speak to any member of the practice team & we will complete a short joining form with you.
If you have any questions at all, call the Pet Health Plans team free on 0800 169 9958, Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6pm, Friday 8:30am – 5pm, or pop into the Practice and talk to our reception team.